11.12.2006

Followers,

Paula has arrived! She washed up on the island this morning in the speedboat, which apparently failed after she left Traulasia. It was pure coincidence (or 'fate' as Jackal would have said) that she wash up on the same island as I.

I have told her that we must leave the island immediately, as the volcano has begun to smoke. Paula disagrees; She thinks that we should stay on the island, as my smoke signal is going very healthily. She says someone is bound to notice it, but I fear that they will merely think that it is smoke from the volcanoe.

I fear that there may only be days until a full-scale eruption takes place, and unless I can convince Paula to leave, we (or at least she) will be doomed. She seems stubborn on the matter though, and is now refusing to even talk of the matter.

I am yet to ask Paula about what happened to Jackal, as she seems slightly volatile at the moment.

Many of the banana leaves from my shikara have begun washing up on the shore. I may be able to reconstruct it if enough return to shore.

Click on the image above for a better view.

With worry,
G. Caprice

P.S. I recently recieved contact from a person called Charlie Pucker. Charlie, should you be reading this, please make haste for Jackaland. We need saving.

1 comment:

Charlie Pucker said...

Dear Garhuckle,
You were right in saying that I would read the last post and because of my clever logic, my plane is flying over the Indian Ocean from Australia to India. If all goes well my Beech King Air 200
should be ariving in Goa within 4 hours. I should be able to get to Jackaland before the volcanoe fully erupts.

Keep safe untill then,
Charlie