1.06.2007

Dear Readers,

I have set up fort in Paula's old house. I have discovered many important pieces of information in her many filing cabinets. She has done unspeakable things in the past, and I must prevent her from doing the same in the future. Here is the information that I can give you safely:

Paula used to work for a company called Phoenix AG, a manufacturer of rubber-based products (including conveyor belts) based in Hamburg.

She took over the company seven years ago.

She created a palace of rubber, designed by Ikea founder Ingva Kamprad, five years ago.

The building caught fire four years ago, and continues to burn to this day.

I will continue later, as Paula is approaching the house holding what would appear to be a metre-long breadknife.

Alyss or Charlie, Help!

With something,
G. Caprice

No comments: